The dinosaurs come alive at night! The thrill of adventure awaits as you set out on the ultimate cretaceous campout. Before you head to sleep under the stars, explore the lantern-lit dinosaur trails, participate in games and activities, enjoy popcorn before bed, and other surprises along the way. You’ll start the next day with a light breakfast at 6:15am.
Groups will sleep overnight in a tent (provided by FSD) throughout the park.
Event Dates: Saturday, August 19th and 26th
This event will take place on Saturday, August 19th and 26th beginning at 7:00pm and ending at 7:00am the following morning. Participants should eat dinner before arrival and bring sleeping bags, blankets/pillows, sleeping mats or cushions, and overnight gear (toothbrush, change of clothes, bug spray, medications, etc..). The evening includes a guided tour through the Field Station, games and activities and popcorn for guests. The next morning, the Field Station will serve a light breakfast from 6:15am – 7:00am at The Canteen. Guests must depart the Field Station by 7:15am.
- We ask that you please have one adult for every three children. We recommend children age 2+ for this event
- Field Station: Dinosaurs will call or email to confirm your group booking. You must book at least 2 business days in advance
- Guests will need to provide the names of all individuals that will attend as part of our safety & security program
- Payment is due in full at the time of reservation. All sales are final
- Check-in will begin at approximately 6:30pm; please plan to arrive with enough time to get ready for adventure. This is an overnight event, from 7:00pm-7:00am
- This is an outdoor event, so we recommend appropriate clothing options for various weather conditions
- Restrooms will be open and available for changing, but there are no shower facilities
- Small flashlights will be available to use, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Tri-Cera Shops, the Gift Shop will not be open
- Dino-Bites, the main concession stand will not be open. Beverages and light snacks will be available for purchase at Dino-Snacks, located next to Apatosaurus until 7:30pm
- Service animals are permitted but please leave your family pets at home
PLEASE NOTE: We are an outdoor exhibition and the event will not be held in weather that is deemed unsatisfactory or dangerous to our guests and staff. In the event weather forces us to cancel, we will make all attempts to reschedule or a refund will be provided.
Book By Group Size
Light Breakfast Served