Reserve Your Group Expedition Today!
We are the perfect camp field trip, scout outing, or school adventure. This is the trip they’ll be talking about all year long!
Now taking reservations for field trips! Contact our Groups Department for information or to make a reservation complete the correct form below.
Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. One complimentary chaperone ticket is offered for every 20 student tickets purchased. Additional chaperone tickets may be purchased at the applicable group rate. One chaperone required for every 10 children in the group. In order to avoid sales tax, proof of tax exemption is required prior to visiting to the park. (ex: ST-4 or 501(c)3 Letter). A $5 handling fee will be charged for all group bookings.
- Parking is free at the Field Station.
- On school group days, buses will unload students in a designated area near the entrance gates of the Field Station. Buses may not unload passengers until greeted by Field Station staff. Buses will then be directed to park in the FSD parking lot.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit or purchase order is required 2 weeks following the date of your reservation.
- All trips must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your trip. Payments are not accepted at the park. The minimum amount due for your trip equals the confirmed number of tickets required. Anyone that is absent the day of your trip will receive a voucher to visit the park another day during the current season. There are no refunds or credits for unused tickets.
- Payments are mailed to the Administrative Office at 365 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is open rain or shine. On rainy days, guests without appropriate rain gear will be provided with a complimentary poncho and the activities will be moved to covered areas.
- If you notify us that your principal or other school administration will not allow your group to visit the park because of the rain, we will attempt to reschedule your trip. Rescheduling is subject to space availability.
- The Field Station: Dinosaurs gift shop, Tricera-Shops, is open on general public days.
Field Station: Dinosaurs
365 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- On public days: If you are bringing your lunches, please note Field Station: Dinosaurs is not responsible for lost or stolen food. If you bring your lunch in your own cooler, it must be left in the designated area in the Canteen.
- On a school group-only day: Lunch is not part of a school trip to the Field Station.
- Reserving picnic tables is not permitted.
- The Concession Stand is open on public days to purchase lunch at the park on the day of your visit. Pre-ordered lunch is not available for purchase.
- Students must be accompanied by a minimum of one adult for every ten students.
- Additional chaperones who arrive with the group will be charged the group rate upon entry and must join and remain with the group at all times.
- For the safety of the children on school group days, chaperones who do not arrive with the group, who are not included in the group numbers and who are not on a list provided by the teacher will not be permitted to enter the park.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payments for field trips canceled before your scheduled trip will be forfeited or may be credited toward a trip scheduled within the season of the original order. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please call Group Sales at 855.999.9010 at least 48 hours before your trip to notify us of a change in plans. Date changes are based on availability.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs does not guarantee admission to school groups without a reservation.
- On school group days, schools may be turned away if field trip dates are changed without prior approval.