Community Giving Program - Ticket Donations
Field Station: Dinosaurs has been proud to support hundreds of New Jersey non-profit organizations through ticket donations and special appearances. We have given away thousands of tickets to be used as fundraisers and provided hours of entertainment for libraries, museums, and community events.
Thank you for thinking of us as a participant in your fundraisers over the years. Donations requests are reviewed only for events that occur January through July 1 each year.
- Please note that submitting a request with the required documents does not mean donations are granted, but all submissions are considered. Requests submitted without the required documents will not be considered or notified.
- Requests received for events after July 1 will not be fulfilled.
- Organizations must be willing to promote and tag Field Station: Dinosaurs on social media pages. Tag @Jerseysaurus.
- Eligible nonprofit organizations must be located within the following NJ counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Passaic, Union and Morris. Requests submitted outside this service area will not be considered or notified.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Expired vouchers will not be honored.
Have a question?
SEND MATERIALS TO:
Field Station: Dinosaurs
Attn: Donation Request
365 Broad Street | Bloomfield, NJ 07003