Spend a Day With the Dinosaurs
Purchase your tickets in advance for the date of your choice
Summer Season (August 15 – September 7)
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10am to 6pm
Thursday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm
Closed Mondays EXCEPT Labor Day (September 7) 10am to 6pm
Fall Season (September 12 – November 15)
Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am to 5pm
Also open Thursday, November 12 and Friday, November 13
Dinosaurs After Dark (September 25 – October 31)
Friday and Saturday evenings from 6:45pm to 9:30pm
Open Labor Day (September 7) 10am to 6pm, Yom Kippur ( September 28) and Columbus Day (October 12) 10am to 5pm
Includes all day admission to the park and a full schedule of live shows, games and activities.
Guests 2 and older:
Online: Regularly $17, LIMITED TIME SALE $10! (plus tax, transaction fees are waived)
Children Under 2:
Free but still require an online ticket
Ticket prices do not include 6.625% sales tax. All major forms of credit are accepted. We do not accept personal checks. ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS!
DIRECTIONS FROM JERSEY CITY (1hr 16mins)
- Arrive at Journal Square Transportation Center. Take the 83 Bus (towards Hackensack).
- Get off at Broad Ave at Maple Ave.
- Get on 166 Bus (towards Cresskill).
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd.
- Walk Southwest on Broad Ave toward Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn right onto Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks. Walk to end of the road.
DIRECTIONS FROM NEW YORK CITY (50mins)
- Take A Train uptown to 175st. Get off at 175st. Walk north 1 block to GW Bridge Bus Terminal.
- Get on 182 Bus (towards Hackensack). Gate 18.
- Get off at Fort Lee Rd. at Grand Ave.
- Walk North on Fort Lee Rd.
- Take a right on the road right after the railroad tracks.
- Walk to end of the road. Destination will be on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM ROUTE 4 WEST
- Teaneck Road Exit (Teaneck/Ridgefield Park).
- Make right at the end of ramp.
- Follow Teaneck Road to the intersection of Teaneck and DeGraw Avenue.
- Turn left at the light. Pass Glenpoint Complex on left, go over the Turnpike.
- Continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM 1-95 SOUTH
- Exit 68 (same as the NJ Turnpike).
- At light, make left following signs for U-turn.
- At light on Fort Lee Road make a left.
- Go over the Turnpike, continue to park entrance on the left.
FROM ROUTE 80 EAST
- East on Route 80 to Route 95 North.
- Exit 70A, Leonia.
- Follow ramp to Degraw Ave.
- Turn Right on Degraw Ave which turns into Fort Lee Rd.
- Turn left at the Overpeck County Park Driveway stop light.
- Go straight .5 of a mile. Destination will be on the left.
Field Station: Dinosaurs is…
An Earth Systems laboratory where groups explore a 200-million-year-old volcano and make discoveries about the history of the Earth, New Jersey’s geological past, plate tectonics and climate change.