Make Your Birthday Dino-Mite!
Forget those dingy bowling alleys and concrete “family entertainment centers.” Toss away those cardboard party hats and worthless skeeball tickets. At Field Station: Dinosaurs we’re saying good-bye to boring, uninspired birthday parties and inviting your child into an outdoor Paleozoic world of mystery, learning and unforgettable thrills.
Every party includes admission to the Field Station and its dramatic dinosaur-lined trails, a knowledgeable party planner designated to your group, and VIP seating at an Amphitheater show. Each birthday boy and girl gets a photo opportunity with The Mighty T-Rex and the guest of honor receives a special hat to remember his or her incredible trip back in time. Each guest receives an age appropriate gift as a thank-you for sharing this special day with your child. The number of birthday parties is extremely limited, please call 855.999.9010 to check availability.
PLEASE NOTE: We are an outdoor exhibition. Party spaces are located in tented areas and are held rain or shine. Without a birthday reservation through Field Station: Dinosaurs, we do not permit parties, cakes, party decorations, etc. to be brought into the park.
Birthday Party Packages
For more information, call 855.999.9010 or email email@example.com.
Concession items available at additional cost.
Fossil Fête (package 1)
Fossil Fête includes all day park admission, party host for 1 hour, birthday cupcakes, birthday show seating at an Amphitheater show, T-Rex photo opportunity, expedition hat for the guest of honor, a special party favor for each child, and admission to the new Jurassic Jump! All this plus pizza lunch with beverages!
Cost: : $49/child (ages 2-12), $30/parent/adults (ages 13 and up), $15/children under age 2. You are welcome to bring additional food/snacks/beverages into the park to be served in the Birthday Tent. Food deliveries and/or catered food is not permitted. (You must provide your own utensils, paper products and candles.) Additional beverages may be purchased at Dino Bites, the Field Station concession stand located at The Canteen.
Cretaceous Celebration (package 2)
Cretaceous Celebration includes all day park admission, party host for 1 hour, birthday cupcakes, birthday show seating at an Amphitheater show, T-Rex photo opportunity, expedition hat for the guest of honor and a special party favor for each child. No outside food/cake/drinks permitted. Candles are not provided by the park.
Cost: $39/child (ages 2-12), $20/parent/adults (ages 13 and up), $10/children under age 2. No food/cake/beverages are permitted to bring in to the park. Beverages may be purchased at the Dino Bites, the Field Station concession stand located at The Canteen.
SCHEDULING YOUR PARTY
- We recommend reserving your birthday party as early as possible as time slots are limited and are reserved at a first come first serve basis.
- Birthday parties require a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 40 people. This count includes adults and children.
- Reservations require a non-refundable deposit of $100 at time of booking.
PLANNING YOUR PARTY
- Final attendance and a guest list must be confirmed 5 days in advance of your party with the Group Sales Department.
Please email guest lists to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birthday parties may be rescheduled pending availability up to 3 days in advance of your party.
- Cupcake choices are due 5 days prior to your party. Parties are limited to one cupcake flavor.
THE DAY OF YOUR PARTY
- Because you have a designated time for party events, it is required that you and your guests arrive at least 15 minutes before the assigned party start time. Guests will meet at the “Birthday Meeting Place” at Basecamp.
- Check-in must be made with the Box Office before your entry into the park. Payment is due at the end of your party or no later than 4pm. A credit card will be held at the box office until the end of your party.
- Attendance may not be decreased the day of your party.
- A $15 “No Show Fee” will be applied to each absent guest from your confirmed guest list.
- We are an outdoor exhibition. Party spaces are located in tented areas and are held rain or shine. On rainy days, all group members will be provided with a complimentary poncho and the activities will be moved to covered areas. We recommend bringing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Outside food for the party may not be brought into the park unless you have the Fossil Fête package.
- Plates and napkins are provided for the cupcakes (and Pizza with the Fossil Fête package) only. Candles are not provided by the park.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is not a drop-off party establishment, so children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Personal belongings must be returned to your car at the end of the party. We do not have storage facilities.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Reserve Your Birthday Party Today!
Reserve your Birthday Party today by emailing email@example.com or calling 855.999.9010
2023 Spring Season
May 27 through June 25
Saturdays and Sundays, 10am - 6 pm
2023 Summer Season
June 27 through September 3
Tuesdays through Sundays, 10am - 6 pm
2023 Fall Season
September 9 through November 12
Saturdays and Sundays, 10am - 5pm
Also open Thursday & Friday November 9 and 10
10am - 5pm
Open Memorial Day Monday, May 29
Open Juneteenth, Monday June 19
Open Labor Day Monday, September 4
Open Columbus Day Monday, October 9
*The Box Office closes 30 minutes before closing.
3 Overpeck Park Driveway, Leonia, NJ 07605
Henry Hoebel Area of Overpeck County Park on Fort Lee Road
Connect with Us
Field Station: Dinosaurs is an official Education Partner of Bergen County. A portion of every ticket sold is used for the preservation and enhancement of Bergen County Parks.