Make Your Birthday Dino-Mite!
Forget those dingy bowling alleys and concrete “family entertainment centers.” Toss away those cardboard party hats and worthless skeeball tickets. At Field Station: Dinosaurs we’re saying good-bye to boring, uninspired birthday parties and inviting your child into an outdoor Paleozoic world of mystery, learning and unforgettable thrills.
Every party includes admission to the Field Station and its dramatic dinosaur-lined trails, a knowledgeable party planner designated to your group, and VIP seating at our new show The Great Dinosaur Whodunnit! Each birthday boy and girl gets a photo opportunity with the Mighty T-Rex and a special hat to remember his or her incredible trip back in time. All guests receive an age appropriate gift as a thank-you for sharing this special day with your child.
The number of birthday parties is extremely limited, please call 855.999.9010 to check availability.
PLEASE NOTE: We are an outdoor exhibition. Party spaces are located in tented areas and are held rain or shine. Without a birthday reservation through Field Station: Dinosaurs, we do not permit cakes, party decorations, etc. to be brought into the park.
SCHEDULING YOUR PARTY
- We recommend reserving your birthday party as early as possible as time slots are limited and are reserved at a first come first serve basis.
- Due to Covid-19 birthday parties require a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 50 people. This count includes adults and children. Children younger than 1 years old are not included in this count.
- Reservations require a non-refundable deposit of $100 at time of booking.
PLANNING YOUR PARTY
- Final attendance and a guest list must be confirmed 5 days in advance of your party with the Group Sales Department.
Please email guest lists to email@example.com.
- Birthday parties may be rescheduled pending availability up to 3 days in advance of your party.
- Cupcake choices are due 5 days prior to your party.
THE DAY OF YOUR PARTY
- Because you have a designated time for party events, it is required that you and your guests arrive at least 15 minutes before the assigned party start time. Guests will meet at the “Birthday Meeting Place” in Basecamp
- Check-in must be made with the Box Office before your entry into the park. Payment is due at the end of your party. A credit card will be held at the box office until the end of your party.
- Attendance may not be decreased the day of your party.
- A $15 “No Show Fee” will be applied to each absent guest from your confirmed guest list.
- We are an outdoor exhibition. Party spaces are located in tented areas and are held rain or shine. On rainy days, all group members will be provided with a complimentary poncho and the activities will be moved to covered areas. We recommend bringing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Outside food for the party may not be brought into the park.
- Plates and napkins are provided for the cupcakes (and Pizza, if ordered) only. Candles are not provided by the park.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Field Station: Dinosaurs is not a drop-off party establishment, so children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Personal belongings must be returned to your car at the end of the party.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.